Sponsored by National Association Equipment Reconditioners Association
For applications to be considered complete, one original copy of each document must be included. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. All documents must be in English or translated into English. Translations must bear an original (not photocopied) mark of certification or official signature that the translation is true and complete.
- High School Senior Scholarship Application – completed and signed by the applicant.
- Official High School Transcripts – with 1st semester, Senior year grades
- ACT/SAT Score – Documentation showing 20/1410 or higher
- Three Letters of Recommendation – each in a sealed envelope with recommender’s signature written across the seal.
- Essay – computer generated on one piece of 8.5 x 11 paper
- College Acceptance – Proof of acceptance letter to college/university.
Note to Applicants
Scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $1,000.00 for the school of your choice. Submit your completed application and materials to the Voigt R. Hodgson memorial Scholarship Committee c/o your local NAERA
Member by March 1st deadline. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applications must be RECEIVED by NAERA member March 1st of applicant’s senior year in high school.
- Each NAERA member may submit only one candidate’s scholarship materials to the Executive Director by March 15
- Scholarship committee is to determine the Voigt Hodgson Scholarship winner in early April.
- The Voigt Hodgson Scholarship winner will be notified by the Executive Director no later than May 1st.